(multiple hires needed)
Reports to: Production Manager
Starting Wage: $20.00/hr
To support the expansive growth and positive work environment established and underway at BC Green’s Princeton ‘Castle Rock’ production site in a cross functional production and processing capacity. Our facility offers a year round climate controlled working environment and an opportunity to join a fast growing company in an exciting industry. We offer all team members the opportunity to grow within the organization and we pride ourselves in our team first culture.
Accountability and Duties
Under the direction of the Production Manager and following Standard Operating Procedures, the Sanitation Associate works within a sanitation team cleaning and sanitizing rooms and equipment used in the production cycle including:
- Department room cleaning between batches. This includes washing and sanitizing walls, floors and tables required for the room.
- Working in the wash bay to clean and sterilize tools required by the Production staff.
- Mixing and using chemical cleaning agents while following proper Health and Safety protocol
- Track supplies required for the department and order supplies to ensure products are replenished as needed.
- Completing paperwork as required for batch record documentation.
What You Bring
- 1-2 Years experience working within a team environment in customer service or production.
- A strong team player who likes to work with and encourage others.
- Be physically fit and able to stand, bend, stretch and lift up to 50lbs.
- A passion for learning and growth.
What We Offer
- State of the art clean facility
- All clothing required for working in production
- All PPE equipment
- A great starting wage with many growth opportunities
- Health Benefits and paid sick days (after 6 months)
- A supporting and inclusive team environment